Intervals - Ephemeral (Vocal Cover) Intervals - Ephemeral (Vocal Cover)

Love this song. This was a nice take on an already great song. Great vocals. The only feedback I can give is that the reverb is kind of overbearing. But still sounds great overall.

Overload Overload

I'm really digging this sound man. What plugins do you use to get that chiptune sound? The only synthesizer i really like to use is Massive.

NeXsard responds:

i used magic8bitplug for the sounds, delay plugins and some reverbe, everything included in flstudio. Hope it helps

UN Squadron Remix UN Squadron Remix

sounds good man, i've noticed you do a lot of remixes, i saw your chemical plant remix on youtube which was sick as hell. you do any original songs?

Synthetic Wasteland Synthetic Wasteland

sounds cool, the snare is a little over powering though. you might want to consider turning it down a little.

K-Pone responds:

Might be done by my headphones that I didn't recognize that. Anyway, thanks for the review.

Linkin Park - Victimized Linkin Park - Victimized

Lol this was the only song i liked off Living Things, I'm digging the old style though, if you remade the whole album in this style i would totally buy it.

Dimoria responds:

Glad you like it :) We will perhaps make the whole album like this but it will be for free since we can't really make money out of their work :)

To Smoke is To Ascend To Smoke is To Ascend

Great piece of music, Guitars sounds great, but the snare drum sounds weird though

Metaljonus responds:

cool. the snare sounds fine to me!

High Tolerance High Tolerance

Epic dude, i could picture something like this as a battle theme in a turn based rpg, it would work sooo well

RobSoundtrack responds:

WOOHOO!!!
My favorite kind!!!!
Thanks Naildown!

Throw Out Throw Out

Sweet riffs, this song would go well in a skate video

BERSERKYD responds:

Well Go SKATE !!! What are you waiting For Jeez !! ^^

Thunder Reigns (Epic!) Thunder Reigns (Epic!)

I was hooked on this song the second you posted it on youtube. You never fail to blow my mind. Keep kicking ass.

Ereez responds:

Thanks brudda :)

Follow the Weak Follow the Weak

A perfect blend of 2 awesome genres. I had an eargasm at 00:39 when the build up started.